Addiction Services is provided through the Sask Health Region. Addiction Services provides addiction support services (including alcohol, smoking, other drugs, and problem gambling), including:
● Screening, assessment, counseling, treatment planning, support and follow-up counseling
● Referrals to inpatient, self-help, and other community resources
● Education, support, and counseling for people affected by someone else’s addiction
● Smoking Cessation (one-on-one counselling via phone or in person).
● Walk-in services available in Prince Albert.
● Rural services available in Shellbrook, Spiritwood, Big River, Meath Park, Birch Hills, and Kinistino.
There is no cost for these services. Addiction Walk-in Services are available Monday – Friday 9:00 – 11:00 am, 1:00 – 4:00 pm. They are located at 101 15th Street East, Prince Albert SK S6V 1G1. Check out their website at https://paphr.ca/services/addiction-mental-health, or give them a call at 306-765-6550, or Toll Free 1-855-765-6550